Thursday, November 02, 2006

Coincidence?

I am sleeping in my room at around 12.30 in the afternoon after a heavy lunch. I set the alarm to ring at 1.50 so that I'd be able to get up on time for a 2'o clock lecture which I couldn't afford to miss.

Suddenly, I wake up and look at my watch. It's 2.05. I change my clothes, take my bag and run out of my room. I cycle like a mad man and reach the classroom at 2.15. I enter the class, the professor glares at me and I take a seat.

And then I get up.

I look at my watch. It's 2.05. "Oh fuck! Oh! Fuck!" I change my clothes, take my bag and run out of my room. I cycle like a mad man and reach the classroom. I look at my watch. It's 2.15. I enter the class with the professor giving me a stern look. I take a seat.

It is an air-conditioned room. And I am sweating like I 'm being roasted. I'm scared. Really scared.

7 comments:

Cheeky said...

That was by far the freakiest dream I've ever had in my whole life! Add to it the fact that I usually don't even remember dreams. It's almost as if someone knew what was going to happen and was giving me a sneak-peek. Scary shit! I was damn psyched!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Freaky...!

Akanksha

Anonymous said...

Or you can probably explain it.. When you slept you had a feeling that you might not get up on time inspite of the alarm (which i believe you generally dont).. So the thought gave rise to the dream.. And the subsequent events like prof glaring at you etc were the most obvious thing to happen when you realise you are late for the class...

Akanksha

Anonymous said...

The explanation might be the obvious one but the details were so precise. That was the scariest part. Every detail was so clear!

AK. said...

haha!!

Anonymous said...

Dreams are bloody scary. Let's not even go there. Refer: Dreams where I constantly get blind in one eye and the rest of the dream is actually blurred.

Nushy

Czar said...

FAAAUUUCCCCCCKKKK!!!!!!!